Lighten Up Your English

From Us

Welcome to Our Blog! We're happy to know that you're here to learn and grow together with us...Much love always!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Who we are

Hi guys, this is our first opportunity to meet you (it's nice, you know)... we'd like to indtroduce ourselves to you so that we can get along well.... here we go guys... We are Ria, Septa, Sumarno (my friends often call me uncle), and Ning.. We are the sixth semester of English Department of STAIN Jurai Siwo Metro....

I'm Ria, I live on Satrio Street, Metro. My hobbies are listening to the music (such as Ungu, Andra and The Backboneand swimming), I'm 20 years old....I live with my parents and I love them very much. My motto is 'Be Yourself'

I'm Septa Aryanika, my friends often call me Septa...I'm 20 years old, I like listening to the music (such as Yovi and the Nuno, and my favorite song is Menjaga Hati)...My motto: Life is a struggle

Hi guys, in this opportunity would you like to know my name? My friends call me Uncle (just uncle..never try to add anything behind it)...I'm 17 years old (+... now you can add anything behind it) my favorite activity is something that makes me comfort...my slogan: Life is andventure...

Hi hi hi guys, in this chance I want to introduce my self, my name is Ning, my hobbies are: listening to the musics (my favourite song is My December) Tatu, Ada Band,... eating, and travelling, shopping.... guys I'm still 20 years old and now I'm in the sixth semester of State Islamic College of Jurai Siwo Metro....

1 comment:

tata said...

you are good students...


~marphyamatonte~